On the occasion of the International Day of Women and Girls in Science 2022, EQUALS-EU and SHEMAKES join forces to hold a one-hour conversation that highlights the trajectories of female innovators who have utilised STEM education to move beyond expected paths.
This event will stream live on Facebook and YouTube at this link.
- Oludele Favor Olaitan, Electrical engineer
- Huan Sokhong, Project Coordinator, Sisters of Code
- Andreea Sofronea, Entrepreneur
- Alexandra Florea, Chemical engineer / Creative director
- Cristina Olivotto, Physicist
Moderated by Dr. Anthony Giannounis, Associate Professor of Universal Design at Oslo Metropolitan University, co-founder Inclusive Creation AS and coordinator of EQUALS-EU project.